Monday, January 30, 2012

Business casual, no jacket required ? Ruth Chris?

My husband and I are going to Ruth Chris's Steakhouse tomorrow for Thanksgiving at 1:30pm

The dress code says "Business casual, no jacket required."

(its in Knoxville Tennessee)

What do I wear?



I have no "slacks"

I do have a pair of "MIss me jeans) there really nice paid $200 for them, and a dressy shirt, and flats? will that be okay?Business casual, no jacket required ? Ruth Chris?
whenever I hear the word business casual, I think of khaki pants with a polo shirt OR just really nice pants even paired with a dressy shirt. Think like golf clothes lol.



I also have a really nice pair of jeans that I paid a lot for, and i always wear them to nice events with a dressy shirt and always fit right in. I'm going to say the outfit you're thinking of wearing will be perfect. Just as long as there's no rips in the jeans and the shirt isn't too revealing

No comments:

Post a Comment