Monday, January 30, 2012

Ruth's chris sweet potatoe caserole?

Does anyone know the recipe for ruth's chris sweet potatoe caserole? It was much more richer and creamier than any other caserole I've had before and my wife even loved it... and she hates sweet potatoes!

I would love this recipe for thanksgiving if anyone can offer some help. Ruth's chris sweet potatoe caserole?
CRUST

1 cup brown sugar

1/3 cup flour

1 cup chopped nuts (pecans preferred)

1/3 stick butter -- melted

SWEET POTATO MIXTURE

3 cups mashed sweet potatoes

1 cup sugar

1/2 teaspoon salt

1 teaspoon vanilla

2 eggs -- well beaten

1 stick butter -- ( 1/2 cup) melted

Combine brown sugar, flour, nuts and butter in mixing bowl. Set aside.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine sweet potatoes, sugar, salt, vanilla, eggs and butter in a mixing bowl in the order listed. Mix thoroughly. Pour mixture into buttered baking dish. Sprinkle the surface of the sweet potato mixture evenly with the crust mixture. Bake for 30 minutes. Allow to set at least 30 minutes before serving.

Source:

"www.nola.com"

S(Formatted/Shared by):

"Robin Demers"

Ruth's chris sweet potatoe caserole?
Oh man I love Ruth's Chris. I don't have a recipe to share, but I hope your casserole turns out! Mmmmmm.Ruth's chris sweet potatoe caserole?
I've never had ruth's chris sweet potatoes, but the sweet potato casserole on this site is unbelievably good! The eggs make it more like a souffle and it is really creamy....the ultimate comfort food! I could seriously eat a whole batch by myself. http://barefootbrunette.blogspot.com/200鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment