Friday, January 27, 2012

Which is the best steakhouse: Ruth Chris, Capitol Grille, or Flemings?

Looking to go out Friday night and I am torn between these three.Which is the best steakhouse: Ruth Chris, Capitol Grille, or Flemings?
Ruth Chris is the one I'd choose its expensive but worth every penny I'd plan on at least $100.00 per person if that the choice.Which is the best steakhouse: Ruth Chris, Capitol Grille, or Flemings?
there is a ruth chris in my city i have never been but that is my vote the other are not here in my city
Ponderosa or Sizzler.Which is the best steakhouse: Ruth Chris, Capitol Grille, or Flemings?
capitol grille
Never heard of Flemings or Capitol Grille. But Ruth Chris is good.Which is the best steakhouse: Ruth Chris, Capitol Grille, or Flemings?
I like Ruth's Chris, seems more casual than Fleming's. My town has both.

No comments:

Post a Comment