Tuesday, January 24, 2012

How much is it for a steack at ruth chris steak house?

I just wanna know the average price for steak meals or combos|||It Varies from the location. Where I live it is 15 dollars a filet mignon.|||Just had dinner last week at the Tarrytown NY location. Best steak I ever had. Not inexpensive.


My girlfriend and I had the Porterhouse for 2, $86. The Filet Mignon was $40. We started with 2 cocktails, Stuffed Mushrooms, Porterhouse for 2, sides of Garlic Mashed and Creamed Spinach.


2 glasses of a fantastic Meritage. 2 Creme Brulees for dessert with 2 espressos and 2 snifters of Grand Marnier.


Total bill, $234. Best dinner I have had with excellent service. Well worth the price. Of course the company was priceless. Every once in a while you just have to treat yourself to the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment