Friday, January 27, 2012

Does anyone know some of the prices at Chris Ruth's Steakhouse in CT?

I want to take my boyfriend there for our anniversary cus I'm sick of Chilis' lol So if you could please let me know what I should except to be paying. ORRR I was thinking Michael Jordan's Steakhouse at Mohegan. Which is better?Does anyone know some of the prices at Chris Ruth's Steakhouse in CT?
It's called Ruth Chris'



Ruth Chris is expensive. It's an excellent restaurant but expect to pay at least $100 for a nice meal for two. If you order a bottle of wine or a few drinks from the bar expect the amount to exceed $100 easily.



A steak will be over $30 and nothing comes with it. If you want a salad, that's extra. Want a potato, that's extra too. Want mushrooms on the steak, add an additional fee. Everything is priced separately.

No comments:

Post a Comment