Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What is the average price range for entrees at Ruth Chris?

I know the saying, "If I have to ask, I should not be going". However, I'm a student and would not normally go there on a student budget. when I was working I would have went and ate up the cost. Nevertheless, I'm in a situation where I have to go with a group of people and I can't turn them down, so for someone who has been recently, what are the price ranges so I can know what to expect.|||It ranges from $20 to about $45 an entree. My husband and I went for his birthday last year and it was about $120 for both of us..granted, we each had a drink and a dessert, plus the appetizer and entrees and i had filet mignon. It's not cheap..but I think it's worth it! If you just had water to drink, I think you could get by spending under $40..but that's just a guess.|||It's pretty pricey because the menu is al a cart. I look at their website but there isn't prices on the menu. Lets say it's more money then the food is probably worth, but from what I've heard from my parents it taste amazing!|||BETTER PLAN ON $75 PER PERSON MIN., AND DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE DRESS CODE!|||For one person you're looking at $20 for an entree. When I'm on a budget and going to a nice restaurant, I find a friend who wants to split dinner with me. That way you can get a salad and entree and pay half. It's usually a lot of food anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment