Tuesday, January 24, 2012

How is the food at Ruth Chris and what are the prices like. It's for a romantic birthday dinner.Thank?

The food is great, a little pricey but you get what you pay for.


Good place for a romantic birthday.


Go for it.|||I have eaten at the Ruth Chris in North Carolina, and its wasnt a great experience for me. Me and my date each had steak, then a side of potatoes au gratin, side of marinated mushrooms, creme brulee for dessert. I had a martini too. The bill was over 100. I asked for well done, my steak bleed. I sent it back. The potatoes were yucky. The sugar on top of creme brulee wasnt tourched well but on one side. Honestly the only good thing was the mushrooms. I havent been back since. It cost way too much money for the crappy food. But then again, it might have just been a bad day. I prefer The Melting Pot for special occasions. Its about 100 for two people, and fondue is such a fun and different way to dine.|||Kymmie,





I went once. It was 80 bucks for my ticket. I was there with a bunch of guys, so my ticket was my own, and it was only me on it.





My food was mediocre and the steak lacked flavor. The steak I cooked for myself on the grill a couple of hours ago was much, much better, and it was 6 bucks (wholesale price for a big fat ribeye).





Do you have any other options? Sometimes price and ambiance do not equate to a delicious meal.





-Kevin|||An average dinner at Ruth Chris will run you about $100 for 2. The steaks come a la carte, which means that you have to purchase the side dishes separately. The food is good and a great place for a special dinner.|||Good food, expensive but good


and BA if you order your steak well done you deserve a bad experience a rule of thumb most steak places wont cook it more than medium ( flavor), like most burger places wont cook it less than medium ( bacteria)|||its pricey





bring a credit card or a couple of hundred dollar bills.|||It's okay; and depending on the night you choose it could be nice for a romantic dinner (not a weekend)

No comments:

Post a Comment