Monday, January 30, 2012

How "fancy" is ruth's chris steak house in Manhattan, NYC?

Is the Ruth's Chris steak house in Manhattan very expensive and up-scale? I'm a 19 year old and I made reservations because I love the food there, but I'm wondering how much it's going to be and if I need to dress up to go. Any input? thanksHow "fancy" is ruth's chris steak house in Manhattan, NYC?
Very expensive ($40 steaks, $20 appetizers, $10 sides and desserts) but they do have a cheaper pre theatre prixe fixe menu that I think is $69 or $79 per person for appetizer, entree, side and dessert.



Kinda dressy, plush and dimly lit.How "fancy" is ruth's chris steak house in Manhattan, NYC?
it dose cost a lot but the food is to die for How "fancy" is ruth's chris steak house in Manhattan, NYC?
If you dont dress up you will feel out of place, i know...i did it. hahaHow "fancy" is ruth's chris steak house in Manhattan, NYC?
ok truthfully:...they are not any more than any other steakhouse...but for the money there's a lot better in manhattan....



try: Sparks, Smith %26amp; Wollensky's, the Palm.



much better quality especially at Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment