Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Can I wear jeans to Ruth's Chris steakhouse?

My boyfriend and I found ourselves with a gift certificate to Ruth's Chris and are going next weekend. I've been there once before, before a school dance in high school, but I don't really remember the dress code ...





Would it be OK to wear dark, structured, designer denim, with heels, a nice top and a blazer?





I'm not trying to wear jeans and a tshirt or anything, but I don't have much that would be appropriate in the skirt/dress department.|||Yes, you'll look fine and appropriate in your casual, dress attire.|||Yes, you'll be fine. You're dressing them up. I wore jeans there once. It was a slow night and the server never blinked once. (We had just gotten into the city and were tired, it didn't matter.)|||You planned outfit would be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment