Friday, January 27, 2012

What does a dinner reciept from ruth chris steakhouse look like?

The receipt will have Ruths Chris Steakhouse on it and also the address and telephone no#. I ate at the one in Chicago about 4 yrs. ago and on it had the info I just typed. Even on the customer copy from the credit card receipt said Ruths Chris. As I am typing I'm trying to remember. When hubby gets home I'll ask him if he remembers and will put in the details. Hope I was helpful.



O.k. I just called the 1-800 number and asked the hostess what was on their receipts and she told me the exact same thing I told you. Always Ruths Chris Steakhouse then the address and logo of the one you ate at. Also the phone no# of that particular rest..

Here is the toll free number. 1-800-544-0808 then I pushed 115 and got the Atlanta, GA. one. Now, I know I was helpful and it won't bug me till hubby gets home.What does a dinner reciept from ruth chris steakhouse look like?
I paid $75 for a dinner for two at a ruth chris in pittsburghWhat does a dinner reciept from ruth chris steakhouse look like?
About $40 per person.What does a dinner reciept from ruth chris steakhouse look like?
It'll be around $80 for two people if you get the main course, a couple sides, non alcoholic beverages and possibly some dessert to share.What does a dinner reciept from ruth chris steakhouse look like?
it's probably on a piece of rectangular paper
no idea

No comments:

Post a Comment