Friday, January 27, 2012

Is Ruth's Chris steakhouse really worth the expense and lives up to the hype?

Kids are with their cousins for the weekend, want to take my husband to a great place where we can get dressed up and feel like we're dating again, etc. Website doesn't give prices so I am sure its oober expensive, just want confirmation its worth the 40 minute drive and price.Is Ruth's Chris steakhouse really worth the expense and lives up to the hype?
I do have to say that I have been to Ruth's Chris twice and both times have been excellent experiences. Granted I didn't pay for my meal, but still....



The steaks are wonderful, melt in your mouth Filet Mignon. The side items come a la carte and keep in mind that they bring enough of one side for 2-4 people, so no need to order tons of sides. They have this cheesy potato casserole that is out of this world. I don't remember the name of it. If you order steamed broccoli... they literally bring you the whole head of steamed broccoli!



I do believe that it is worth the expense and the drive.



Have a great time on your date with your husband. It sounds incredibly romantic and fun!Is Ruth's Chris steakhouse really worth the expense and lives up to the hype?
Depending on your location. If you can go to another steakhouse that has Dry-Aged steak than go elsewhere. However, if you do not have a selection than Ruth's Chris can be very tasty. I am in the cooking industry, so tend to be very picky.
I love Ruth 'n Chris steak. Try the kobe beef it soo yummy...Is Ruth's Chris steakhouse really worth the expense and lives up to the hype?
Yes, it is definitely worth it. I have been to many of their restaurants around the country and the one thing that this place has is consistency. There are better steakhouses that specialize in something particular but you will never go wrong with a Ruth's Chris. I particularly enjoy the Seared Ahi Tuna, Barbecued Shrimp, or Lobster Bisque appetizer, and the T-Bone entree is wonderful.
I personally have been there and dont think its that great! I like Outback just as much if not better and its more than half less the price!!Is Ruth's Chris steakhouse really worth the expense and lives up to the hype?
It's so good! We usually go at least once a month, we would go more, but it's an hour away. Well, it is pricey we usually spend $200 on 2 people, but it's really good, and has great service!

No comments:

Post a Comment