Friday, January 27, 2012

What to wear to Ruth's Chris Steak House?

I'm going to Ruths Chris soon and I have NOOO idea what od wear! I ont even know the dress code. Is it caual, fancy? Would I wear a casual dress, nice jeans and a nice top? dress pants and a nice top? I dont knooooooow! HELP!What to wear to Ruth's Chris Steak House?
It's an expensive place, so dress accordingly.

~What to wear to Ruth's Chris Steak House?
That's a very nice restaurant, so I wouldn't wear jeans. If you're going to dinner there, wear a cute dress, or at least dress pants and a cute top with heels. You don't want to be under-dressed....and I've been there a few times, and its a very nice restaurant.
i was actually over there for a christmas party..but for just a dinner out.. i would wear black or grey pants with a nice top. Stay away from the jeans! or you could go a casual dress if its warm enough to..What to wear to Ruth's Chris Steak House?
I`ve never been there, but it`s probably something like Applebee`s. If that`s the case then just wear jeans and a nice top.
Shorts and flip flops, that's seems to be what most people dress now days.What to wear to Ruth's Chris Steak House?
Casual clothes is fine. You might want to go slightly dressy but no one is going to say anything anyway. z
Dress would be better.
cute pair of non-denim pants %26amp; nice blouse

No comments:

Post a Comment