Tuesday, January 24, 2012

How is the Ahi Tuna at Ruth's Chris (Boston)?

I know that Ruth's Chris is a steakhouse but I am really craving seafood and I was wondering if anyone knew if the Ahi Tuna was any good. I'm going to the one in downtown Boston, but if you've had it anywhere else I'm just as curious.|||Ruth's Chris is always good, but they are experts at cooking steaks.|||Not bad|||Why don't yhou get the steak and stuffed lobster -$39.95.


Didn't even know they had tuna on the menu..sorry.|||If you are going to a pricey steakhouse you should opt for a steak. They put their best effort into doing that and have a fast turnover. Tuna is so freaky a choice that they probably throw more of it out at the end of the day than they sell to customers.





Try McCormick and Schmick (near Park Square) if you want seafood from an expensive chain.

No comments:

Post a Comment