Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Anybody have the recipe for ruth chris seared tuna?

anybody have the recipe for ruth chris seared tuna and the dipping sauce? or do you know if they have a cookbook with it in it? thanks!|||no but it sounds good|||I love their tuna! I order it over the steak every time. They use a roasted red pepper pesto with it. I don't know the exact recipe, but I'm sure you can find a prepared one. It's pretty light, though. Not thick with cheese like basil pesto. I would guess its just:


jarred roasted red peppers


garlic


olive oil


salt %26amp; pepper


whiz this all up in a blender





The tuna itself is just salt %26amp; peppered and seared rare.





Hope this helps!|||Sorry, I couldn't find it, but if you go to Top Secret Recipes web site, you can put in a request for it. Who knows if he will, or how long it will take if he does create it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment