Thursday, February 23, 2012

Casual dress? going to a fine steakhouse?

I am going to a fine steakhouse tomorrow! I am tagging along with my boyfriend to his company's post-meeting dinner since he is allowed to bring a guest.



According to the website of the restaurant (Ruth's Chris Steakhouse), dress code is casual dress to dressy....I was wondering what would be appropriate to wear. I am just visiting him for spring break and didn't bring any dressy dress. Only outfits that might work is skinny jeans and a nice black jacket. Would it be ok to wear jeans? Or do I need to wear a dressy dress? If that's the case, I might need to do some shopping before dinner!Casual dress? going to a fine steakhouse?
I've been to that place a bunch of times and they've never turned me away, and I wear jeans pretty much all the time. I have been turned away from other places but never Ruth's Chris.Casual dress? going to a fine steakhouse?
Not jeans. If the restaurant has a dress code, you might get turned away at the door. Seriously. My daughter was once turned away for wearing a nice pair of slacks and sandals with a nice blouse. Dresses only.



Besides, you might be out of place with your BF's company if you are in jeans.



Go buy a nice dress.Casual dress? going to a fine steakhouse?
Well, if the skinny jeans are dark and you have some great heels, that would look sharp with a colorful top and your black jacket.



If you're going shopping, wrap dresses are really cool..they can be casual or fancier, depending on accessories...Casual dress? going to a fine steakhouse?
I'm sure you want to make a good impression with your boyfriend's company people. Jeans would be much too casual for a company gathering.



Go buy a nice, conservative dress or skirt that is knee length or longer. Make sure the top or blouse has a conservative neckline. You can wear some good-quality jewelry if you like -- one bracelet, or one ring, or one necklace. Nothing should be flashy or funky.



Wear comfortable shoes. There may be some standing around before and after the dinner. Nobody cares if you're not wearing high heels, so decent flats or low-heeled shoes should be OK.
  • chucky cheese coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment