Thursday, February 23, 2012

What kind of business casual should I wear to a restaurant?

My boyfriend and I are going to Ruth's Chris steakhouse in SF for our 2 year anniversary. He insists that no matter how I dress, I will be fine, but I'm still a little worried about being overdressed. The official dress code is "business casual" but I don't really want to spend an evening in business pants and dress shirt. I'm only 20 years old so I'd like to wear something a little more fun but at the same time I want it to be appropriate and non-irritating. I'd like to wear a dress but I don't know what kind would be best. What should I wear? And where could I find this? I can't really afford going to Macy's and getting a 200 dollar dress but ideally I'd like to find something like a little black dress.



Thanks!What kind of business casual should I wear to a restaurant?
a white/blake/pink/blue cute dress. go to ross / tjmaxx/ marshall, if u cant afford expensive ones

No comments:

Post a Comment