Thursday, February 23, 2012

Expensive dinner, is this a date?

well, my friend who I'm always asking questions about said last week we should go to ruth's chris steak house (very expensive nice restaurant). She then continues, "just to say that I've been there." Was this a sideways way of asking me on a date?Expensive dinner, is this a date?
Hmmm ... who knows. Going to a place like Ruth's is usually sort of a special occasion, so it will be interesting to see what happens.



Be prepared to pay a fortune, though. Everything is a la carte. Each item is a separate price. Steak is one price, baked potato is extra, etc. It is very, very expensive. A friend went there and had French fries with her steak, and they alone were $7.00 -- for four big fries! But I hear that the steaks are incredible (on the large side.) Have fun!Expensive dinner, is this a date?
Well, have a great time !! Save room for dessert!

Report Abuse

Expensive dinner, is this a date?
There's only one way to find out! But I'd go dutch just in case you're not into your friend for romance or whatnot.



Have fun, and remember: work your way in from the outside with all those freakin' forks and spoons. Haha! Fancy dinners are the worst. Date or not, they turn me into a basket case.Expensive dinner, is this a date?
Whenever I want a really nice meal, I start dating again.



-- Susan Healy
If you have sex afterwards, then it was a date and you should pay. If you dont have sex afterwards, then it was just dinner and you should go dutch.

No comments:

Post a Comment