Sunday, February 26, 2012

What does this dream mean?

i was at like camp but it was all different or something.... and my crush came with like his friends i think and he was on huge bus. i think it was like a THEATRE thing or something cuz he did this like rock and roll skit thingy...... and i saw him and during his rehearsal me and ruth (idk why) like ran past and we were afraid christian would see us.... so later after his show thingy i saw him and he was sitting at like a table with his friend and i came over without ruth to say hi. i said hi and he like fist pumped me.... i was like "only a fist pump?" and his friend was like "chris u gotta cute little princess" and then christian was like "nahhh" and he came over and hugged me for like an hour......... then me and him walked away and talked about how we missed each other..??? and then he had to go back on his bus with his friends and i was saying bye to him like waving and out of the window of the bus he has this like excited emotion on his face or something and he starts waving at me like a maniac and he yells my name and says bye and his whole bus (it was a hugeeee bus) said bye to just me. then i woke up.What does this dream mean?
It means you know subconciously you have to make the first move with himxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment