Monday, February 20, 2012

My daughter wants to be a doctor, but I think she should give up and apply for welfare. Advice?

I don't know why she thinks she's better than me, with her straight A's and "National Honor Society" BS. Now Johns Hopkins wants to give her a $100,000 scholarship to pursue these "dreams" of hers. I'm currently on welfare and child support and live like a queen (gotta Bentley and an Escalade, eat out at Ruth and Chris Steakhouse every other night) and I didn't even get my GED. Why does my daughter think she needs to be a doctor to have it all? All she needs to do is march her butt down to the welfare.My daughter wants to be a doctor, but I think she should give up and apply for welfare. Advice?
You can't be serious. You think I have any respect for you, if what you say is true? You may end up in jail, welfare does not give you but enough to barely scrape by. And you are living off other people's money. Get your butt to work and I hope your daughter goes to school and moves far away from you. I support a disabled husband, take care of many homeless animals do volunteer work and work even though I have a disability. I don't take handouts, I have something you don't have, pride and integrity.My daughter wants to be a doctor, but I think she should give up and apply for welfare. Advice?
Merrily we TROLL along. I doubt you're even poor: the language you use bespeaks a pretty high level of education. You're just trying to stir up trouble.
Trolls anyone?My daughter wants to be a doctor, but I think she should give up and apply for welfare. Advice?
FOE SHIZZLE!!!!!!!!!
I think you're more than a welfare recipientMy daughter wants to be a doctor, but I think she should give up and apply for welfare. Advice?
a) Johns Hopkins does not offer Medical School scholarships, only low-interest loans

b) although there are people who abuse welfare, the welfare payment each month is not even a quarter of what the monthly payment would be on a Bentley (not to mention a licensed Bentley dealer requires you to have at least $10k in liquid assets before they even give you a test drive).
To make more money.
NOT only is this a LIE.

This question is used to INSULT people.



GOD LOVES YOU - ANYWAY.
Cool story, bro.
Are you serious?

I say good on her. Your just jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment