Sunday, February 26, 2012

True or False: Your name is one of the following?

MALE - Michael, Paul, Matthew, George, Aaron, John, Douglas, Victor, Harold, Antonio, William, Allen, Jason, Zachary, Marc (not to be confused with Mark), Scott, Marshall, Wilson, Adrian, Alvin, Chris, Jerry, Barry, or Barack.



FEMALE - Christina, Anna, Anne, Doris, Andrea, Catherine (NOT Katherine), Elaine, Ellen, Lauren, Laura, Maria, Sarah, June, Kimberly, Sonia, Natalie, Chloe, Ruth, Beverly, Amanda, Yvonne, Chelsea, Jennifer, RebeccaTrue or False: Your name is one of the following?
FalseTrue or False: Your name is one of the following?
True. My name's Maria.
False. Its Lydia.True or False: Your name is one of the following?
False.... Christine not Christina hahah
FalseeeeeTrue or False: Your name is one of the following?
False
False, SUCKA
WOW... I have 4 middle names, and NONE of them OR my first name were mentioned :S

closest was Mark :P
True! haha, I didn't think you'd have my name listed, but you did
? True!

? My name is Douglas.
False. My name is Joshua.
False
True
False, i am Ulric!
FALSE!
False
False
oh sh*t yes.

you got me

starts with an S ends in an H



I have a weird enough last name though
Yes, It's true :p
False......but you were oh so close with one!! Just the removal of one letter and you would've had it!!! ;-}
False.
False.
false
false ~
true
false
false
Nope.
Nope.
ann
No-Not on the list.
  • national tire and battery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment