Sunday, February 26, 2012

Survey: Do you ever feel slightly embarassed when you find yourself enjoying some...?

...music by Rage Against The Machine, Nine Inch Nails, or anything by Slash, Chris Cornell, Jerry Cantrell, or Scott Weiland?



...what music do you still listen to that might "slightly embarass you to still enjoy" long after you probably should've outgrown it?



...Or am I just sinking down into that "Academic High-Backed Chair While Smoking A Cigar" too soon, and contemplating the "soul-wrenching teachings" of Dr. Ruth...?Survey: Do you ever feel slightly embarassed when you find yourself enjoying some...?
I've been a rocker since the 50's. Unlike many people my age, I didn't get stuck in the 60's. I love Rage, NIN, Metallica, Rob Zombie, Marilyn Manson as well as Yellowcard, MCR, Jimmy Eats World, Rock Kills Kid, Jet and on and on. The body may age, but the soul still rocks!Survey: Do you ever feel slightly embarassed when you find yourself enjoying some...?
pokemon theme song, transformers, and teletubbies my favortie
naw... if im enjoying it, theres nothing to hide... i juss be myself.Survey: Do you ever feel slightly embarassed when you find yourself enjoying some...?
I love KC and the Sunshine Band!!!...
i like the band within temptation. but i feel embarassed

when strangers or friends want to listen to it

because it's kinda gothic.and she has a really

high voice. it's wierd lolz ;)

and im not goth im more shy and smart type...Survey: Do you ever feel slightly embarassed when you find yourself enjoying some...?
Good music never goes out of style. It's your choice it's what makes you- you.



Now you may just be exaggerating and in the fast lane to getting old and not appreciating you life but contemplating it too much.
I was listening to this song the other day and I was thinking I really like this and it was some praise the lord Christian rock song.I mean I have nothing against it but its not my channel.
I haven't listened to any of those bands actually.

There is some stuff that will still embarass me though, like The Killers, I think its just cause I liked them back in grade 8 when I listened to sh!t music mostly. And sometimes female singers just cause my family is really judgemental and they'd probably start to think I'm girly if they knew I liked Kate Nash and Blood Red Shoes.
Not really. If you like it, you like it. I occasionally listen to music that I probably should be embarrassed about, but I'm not. I listen to We Are The World sometimes because it reminds me of being really little. If there was ever a song to be embarrassed about, that'd be it! There's nothing wrong with RATM and NIN has some really good instrumental stuff.
no. i like what i like.

who cares if others don't?!

If they don't like the song then they don't have to listen to it; but if i do like it, i'm going to.



I find that being myself helps me not to give a crap.



:P

鈾?/div>
  • 4 years ago
  • Report Abuse

I like only "horror song theme' composed and sing by Noted ghost singer "Shakalakabamboo" . His latest album just drawing lime light because of new instrument used in composing music and many people using the same to terrorise their boses for getting appraisal.
Sounds like stuff my girls listen to so no, I'm not embarrassed, I just don't listen to it.

To tell you the truth, there isn't anything I can think of that would embarrass me.

Dr. Ruth is good for you Pocket, you better listen to what she has to say.
NIN rocks.....not ashamed at all

No comments:

Post a Comment