Thursday, February 23, 2012

What's your favorite restaurant?

Mine is Ruth's Chris SteakhouseWhat's your favorite restaurant?
I love The Eagle's nest or Ruth's Chris..What's your favorite restaurant?
Francesca's Campgna - West Dundee, Illinois



It is one of a small family chain of Italian Restaurants

Started here in the Chicagoland, but recently expanding to other locations in the USA.

They are each very individual, but all serve authentic Italian food, similar to that which I've seen (the Great) Chef Mario Batali prepare on TV.



Great atmosphere, excellent service, moderate prices.. and food that is to die for!
A genuine old fashioned English fish and chips place which does cod. If they exist anymore.



Low cost, yummy. But I do not go to restaurants mostly 99.9"%, make nice and fancy dishes at home.



The best food I had at restaurants was in Northern Italy.



Exception: some rare occasions I visit selected Chinese restaurant in the USA. Yummy....What's your favorite restaurant?
Benvenuto's, an italian chain in WI. Anything I get there is delicious and they have plenty of options for everyone - meateaters, vegetarians (not vegans though :/), fish lovers, etc. I've never had bad food and I've gone there a lot! The service is great too, and the atmosphere is always really nice!
Positive Pie II, it's this cozy little gourmet pizza shop in the middle of nowhere. The pizzas are so creative, yet delicious, and a bunch of cool non-drugged hippies love to hang out there, and they're really fun to talk to. The staff's cool, too.What's your favorite restaurant?
Olive Garden

becoz my great granfather was Italian therefore I am a Mexican of Italian descend!!!

I always tell my friends I'm Italian though.
R Thomas in Atlanta



great place to have vegan/vegetarian AND regular meat eater food. Plus it's 24 hours and they have live doves, tucans, and parrots in cages outside!
I really like this restaurant in Disney World called Rose and Crown. I think it's delicious
lafayette coney
in detroit michigan.
Kelsey's or Rosie's
Tied between Olive Garden and Ruby Tuesday



~CHIP~
Carrabas
Harvester x
CARIBBEAN CHEF
Mine is Bahama Breeze! :)
Joe's Crab Shack in Orlando, Florida
I LOVE Dominos!! :)
Peter Luger's Steak
I never eat out. Restaurants are filthy places.
KFC
Red Lobster
Your Kitchen!! :-P
P.F. Chang's %26lt;3
Montana's Steak House or The Keg.
KFC No DOUBT
Hmmmmm

I'd have to say Shaky's Pizza
I %26lt;3 KFC!
My mums food :D

No comments:

Post a Comment