Thursday, February 23, 2012

Favorite Steakhouse?

What's your favorite 'nationwide' steakhouse? Mine is Ruth's Chris. Haven't tried Donovan's yet, but friends tell me it pretty good.Favorite Steakhouse?
Outback Steakhouse is the best! They have really great service and great food. Most people don't know that all of outback's food is fresh, they get it in everyday,nothing is frozen except the ice cream. All the dressing's and sauces are made in house on a daily basis. Their food is very high quality for the price it isFavorite Steakhouse?
Yeah, we don't keep anything longer then 3 days, (the shelf life) Other places keep things until they go bad, Outback is much better then that! All Fresh all the time! Stop in the one in Columbus Ohio sometime!!!!

Report Abuse


i agree! ruth'sFavorite Steakhouse?
The Red Rock Road House or Black Angus.
I like T.G.I. Fridays....My parents went to Ruth's Chris down here in Alabama some months ago.Favorite Steakhouse?
landry's
I don't know if it is nationwide, but I love Fleming's. They have great side dishes and I would recommend the scalloped potatoes. I don't even like creamed corn, but they do something that makes theirs sooo good. Their steak is really good.
1) Black Angus=but rather expensive 2) Sizzler 3)Golden Corral 4) Denny's.
The Palms....without a doubt.....for nationwide...if you give me a city I'll let you know the other candidates......
ok first of all why are you talking about food.

and steakhouse's ok whatever i dont have a favorite!
Try out back steak house.
I travel quite a bit (75% of the time) and seek out the best steak places to eat as steak is my top meal of choice. Ruths Chris to me is good but far too expensive. My favorite place to get a steak is either Houston's or J. Alexanders. They are both chains but have a limited number of locations across the US. They are not stickly steakhouses but they both have a Terriyaki Ribeye that just melts in your mouth! YUM! My favorite!!

Outback Steakhouse and Longhorn Steakhouse are both good too in my opinion.
Ruby's Tuesday!! and LoneStar!! They are awsome, and good priced, with great food choices, and you get your money worths. Plus the people are nice! :)
Outback. Their standards for quality are exceptional, and service is generally great. They work very hard to maintain customer satisfaction.
Of all the steakhouses I've dined in, I'd have to vote hands down for the Outback.



The food and service has been excellent in each one I've been in, regardless of which state.



If you're not there when they open, you could have a VERY long wait, but even so, the wait is well worth it!
Ruth's Chris is awesome, but sometimes it hurts the pocket toooo much. I love the Longhorn Steakhouse and the Texas Roadhouse.
Hands down, its Ruth Chris. Their sides are very good also. Another good steakhouse is Morton's of Chicago. Both of these are pricey but its money well spent.
there is a restraunt called

Steak %26amp; Ale in altemonte Fl it has the best steak. bourbon strip to be exact...god its awesome/
Gallagher's
I really like Morton's Steakhouse! It's really good steak, and the side dishes are excellent! It is a bit pricey though..

No comments:

Post a Comment