Thursday, February 23, 2012

Need Help! Good Restaurants in NYC!?

I'm moving from Florida to NYC in a little over a week to work an entry-level marketing job in Manhattan, which doesn't pay that much to start. I currently work at the Ruth's Chris here, and was hoping to be able to transfer to the one there as a second job to get by in New York, but they are currently full up, even though they liked me and would like to hire me. They told me to keep checking in every couple of weeks, but I don't have the time to wait around. What are some top notch restaurants in Manhattan I should start looking at? I've got years of fine dining experience and a college degree that should help. Any other good steakhouses besides Ruth's Chris?Need Help! Good Restaurants in NYC!?
Don't let anyone know you worked at a Ruth's Chris or a Morton's or like them, they are considered to be on the level of Olive Garden by people here - only for tourists. If you are attractive and have a professional restaurant resume you will find a job at a restaurant job with no problem.Need Help! Good Restaurants in NYC!?
You do marketing for restaurants? I'm not sure what that entails, but the top steakhouses are Smith and Wollensky's and Peter Luger's as far as reputation. Morton's is also excellent. As far as other restaurants: Nobu, Morimoto, Daniel, Gramercy Tavern. There are an infinite number of fine steakhouses and restaurants here because there are an infinite number of ridiculously wealthy people. No list could even get you started.Need Help! Good Restaurants in NYC!?
I will definitely go looking for a job in a 5 star restaurant like these 4 I麓m going to tell you:

-篓Jean George篓

- Aureole

- Le Bernardin

-Dourke and Donatella

-Le Cirque....

-La belle bouquet

For me the best ones!!!!Need Help! Good Restaurants in NYC!?
Theres Shulas, Mortons, Mulinos,
Sparks Steakhouse



Quality Meats



these 2 are a must

No comments:

Post a Comment