Monday, February 20, 2012

Why does he continuely try to cross our friends boundary < beauty and style>?

Me and this guy have been a million and one dates including one trip to ruths Chris steakhouse. He kissed me a lot- passionately in fact, but he claims that he doesn't like to kiss because it's for middle schoolers. Why continue to kiss someone if you hate it so much? And he told me he doesn't have feelings for me or feel a spark. And then he would try to hold my hand and play with my hair. No were not having sex and don't plan on it. His friend thought I was cute and came up and started talking to me and he got mad and said he was ginna start hooking up with my friends. But be encourages me to talk to other guys.. And like he told me there's nothing going on between us and that we are strictly friends. Oh and he's not a relationship type guyWhy does he continuely try to cross our friends boundary %26lt; beauty and style%26gt;?
hmmm idk maybe because YOU'RE LETTING HIM! if you really had a problem with it then you wouldn't let him kiss you, you wouldn't go on dates with him and you would tell him you don;t like it and that he needs to stop.Why does he continuely try to cross our friends boundary %26lt; beauty and style%26gt;?
At least try and sneak something in there about beauty %26amp; style

No comments:

Post a Comment