Monday, February 20, 2012

Australian racist slang ? Need Clarification?

I keep hearing the character Ruth Sims from Chris Lileys "Angry Boys" refer to white kids that act black or associate themselves with black (or polynesian or indigenous i don't really know) as "average" i think? he says "i know your an average neat" and "get your average lazy *** up"...?





I just want to know what he is saying and what it means.Australian racist slang ? Need Clarification?
I watched the first show last night and I think he was saying 'aboriginal' very quickly so that it sounded like 'average' to some ears. That's not slang - it means what it says.Australian racist slang ? Need Clarification?
Probably implying that his heritage is better than that of a white person.



He's a funny guy, I'll be watching that tonight. I missed it last week!Australian racist slang ? Need Clarification?
His saying Aboriginal.

Love Chris Lilley!

No comments:

Post a Comment