Monday, February 20, 2012

Wedding Proposal Idea?

I'm planning to propose to my girlfriend next weekend, actually next Saturday. I'm thinking Saturday evening we can do dinner at a nice restaurant, something like Chris Ruth Steakhouse. My girlfriend already knows a proposal is coming because we have begun to start planning for our wedding this July. I want a proposal that's going to throw her off guard however I know she will probably think I will propose to her at the restaurant like the same cliche engagements. After we leave the restaurant I bet she will think well he's not proposing tonight but then right when she's least expecting, I'm planning to have a limo service provide us a lincoln town car and I want to surprise her right before we get into the car and get down on my knees and ask for hands in marriage. I plan to have the driver playing "Lets Get Married" by Jagged Edge in the background and roses available to her. Then we will take a joy ride on the city and hopefully hanging out with friends later to celebrate. Tell me your ideas about this or maybe something more or less I can do. I just want creativity and throw her off guard totally.Wedding Proposal Idea?
Jesus Christ! You could be my SO! Not that your idea is unoriginal, just that this is exactly what I could see him doing, and my reaction would be thrilled! I say go for it! Good luck!Wedding Proposal Idea?
I think that's a fantastic idea, especially if you both like to spend time out with your friends. Just the fact that you're planning it out and making a big deal out of it will be a big deal to her... but then again, getting engaged will be a big deal too!! Congratulations and I wish you both the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment