Monday, February 20, 2012

I am a liberal and was wondering how much welfare can I collect . Never got any before and sounds good .?

Would I need to give up my house or boat or anything . How can i keep my things and collect welfare .

I hear about the billions given to corporations that end up in the pockets of people who work for the government .Are they on welfare too .

This welfare seems to good to be true .

If a had a multinational corporation making billions the government gives me a tax break . But earning just 45,000 a year I have to fork over around 14,000 in taxes Plus another 3,000 in property taxes and 1100 in Insurance . I thought of going without insurance and investing that money .To bad the mortgage company that is owned by an insurance company make that plan impossible . It would be like a steak house owning a mortgage company and me having to spend 1100 a year at Steak%26amp; Ale or Ruth's Chris in order to get the loan .

Can I eat steak on welfare or buy beer with food stamps .I am a liberal and was wondering how much welfare can I collect . Never got any before and sounds good .?
I wouldn't know. I haven't been in the system. I have always worked for a living!

As for property taxes much of that goes to providing you and your community with police force, fire department and schools. Taxes go up because the demands for school for a better education goes up which is wonderful. However in the same token your Republican president also cut back on fedral funding of education. So how are the cities going to pay for it? By raising taxes. The teachers need to be payed. You need books, etc.

YES, Bush gave us great taxes benefits however It's going out the door faster then ever before. We had record prices in gas/ His rich friends also had record high earning on their oil stock. Property taxes are out of control to meet his demand on education.I am a liberal and was wondering how much welfare can I collect . Never got any before and sounds good .?
The best benefits come from telling the Welfare Office that you are a gay Redpublican and have been emotionally scared from years of living in the closet.



Go big Red Go
I HATE INSURANCE.



Sadly you should have invested in the stock market while Bush was in office. I make the same as you, on dividends, but with his tax break I pay more like 3,000 a year in income tax on it.



I pay less tax on money I did no work for, than a hard working man!!! So does Michael Moore.



There's your President Bush!!!



(I don't think it's right, I even benefit, and I am complaining!!!)I am a liberal and was wondering how much welfare can I collect . Never got any before and sounds good .?
Hey, you're cute! Will you share the steak with me?
Good question. If you vote republican then there is corporate welfare if you vote dem then there is social welfare. So take your pick....what I would do is form a partner ship (subchapter s)

and depending on who is on office - that is how you write your business plan. for example ; for dems - go out and adopt 5 to 15 kids and spread them out all over the usa. Make sure though that they are minority and have some form of handicap. that way either affirmative action will kick in or you can get funding for the handicap...the main thing is that you get good parking... See if you can find some minority list that are almost extinct.



For republicans , you have to network and make them silent partners....or give them stock and tell them to put that in a blind trust....(that can work for dems too) like George Bush did in texas when it was discovered that he owned thousands of shares of Dow Chemical, Baxter Healthcare or Squibb...who cares it was one, two or even three....put everyone you know on the payroll , get in good with several oil companies and get in real good with the guys in the field...have then run a private pipeline to your house , build a refinery in your kitchen and you are home free.



However, there are crossovers....and I am not picking on dems...there are republicans in there too...but these come to mind...LBJ a dem. from Texas during the Vietnam war. his wife's family owned Brown and Root . then it was called Knudsen I think....and he owned 55 percent in colt firearms....they made parts for weapons during vietnam and then there is Clinton....The day after the bombing of Serbia started...the saudis inked a 7 billion dollar deal with Boeing for jets...it was said that the saudies promised him that if the usa was to bomb a christian country in europe the money will roll..

a former New York Times reporter wrote that story , it was picked up by news week and the week before it ran, the story was killed.



Hold on the the hanicap parking ..you can park your Aston Martin there when you go shopping with your 15 kidsI am a liberal and was wondering how much welfare can I collect . Never got any before and sounds good .?
lol buy beer with food stamps...nah don't think so, but who knows...

I'm going to assume you are American because in Canada you don't have to have insurance..other than life insurance if you want...no health stuff....



I believe in the states you can only go on welfare for 6 months of your entire life.



I wouldn't quit your job to live off the government when you are fully capable of working.



sorry but I hate welfare and think it should be banned.



it's a no good reason for people to sit on their asses all day and eat chips and get drunk off their asses while the real people are out there slaving their asses off trying to make a living, and you would just be one more person they'd be slaving for.



So no. Do not go on welfare, it pisses me off. My hometown is a bunch of welfare bums.

No comments:

Post a Comment