Thursday, February 9, 2012

Best steak: Capital Grill vs. Morton's vs. Ruths Chris vs. Fleming's?

Which is everyone's best? We have Shula's here too......Best steak: Capital Grill vs. Morton's vs. Ruths Chris vs. Fleming's?
definitely the capital grille More than just great steaks, they have interesting ways to prepare them. I had a Kona steak there that was in a coffee crust and it was to die for. I like their originality and they have desserts to die for.Best steak: Capital Grill vs. Morton's vs. Ruths Chris vs. Fleming's?
Bone's in Atlanta is the best, but Harris Steakhouse in San Francisco is right up there.



Of the chains, I would go with Capital Grill or Morton's.



I could give you a list dozens long...Best steak: Capital Grill vs. Morton's vs. Ruths Chris vs. Fleming's?
My favorite is the Chop House in Chicago...I also like Ruths Chris...great steak and a lot of food!
  • italian english translation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment