Thursday, February 9, 2012

Best steak place in the city of houston?

I want to avoid the national chains like Morton, Ruth Chris's, etc.. Looking for a local place that is not an expensive 4 or 5 start joint.Best steak place in the city of houston?
I like a Brazilian Steakhouse called Nelore Churrascaria on Montrose near Richmond Ave. There is one set price for all you can eat salad bar and all you can eat different cuts of meats that are brought and sliced at your table.



http://www.nelorechurrascaria.com/Best steak place in the city of houston?
By far, without a doubt, the best Steak place is this Brazilian Steakhouse located on NASA Road One between I-45 and Hwy 3 called Chabuca's.



They have an amazing assortment of meats (brought to your table) and a salad bar to match. The owners work there almost every night and the service is wonderful



www.chabucas. com



Hope this helps !!!Best steak place in the city of houston?
Strip house is AmazingBest steak place in the city of houston?
Brenner's Steak House. On I 10 W. In the Spring Branch Memorial area. Been my favorite since I was 5 and I am now 61. I wish I could go there riht now, but I am in Utah. LOL

Vickie
for sure it would be vick and anthonys

No comments:

Post a Comment