Monday, February 13, 2012

Does anyone have a good idea for a restaurant my husband and I can go to on our anniversary?

I live between Jacksonville, FL and Savannah, GA. We both love steak and fresh seafood. We want to go some where nice and romantic, but we don't want to spend over a hundred bucks on the meal. I have heard ideas like the Cheesecake Factory and Ruth's Chris, but I am a little worried that I won't like either. Please give me some suggestions!!!Does anyone have a good idea for a restaurant my husband and I can go to on our anniversary?
Vast difference in price. The Cheesecake factory is about half as expensive as Ruth's Chris and equally attractive.Does anyone have a good idea for a restaurant my husband and I can go to on our anniversary?
the Olive Garden or Red Lobster....
  • edelbrock
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment