Monday, February 6, 2012

Has anyone ever eaten at Ruth's Chris steak house in Edmonton?

I ate at Ruth Chris Steak House in Denver and it was a big disappointment. Everything was a la carte and overpriced. The steak was satisfactory but I have had better. The sides were uninspired, boring and pricey. I would never go back, even if someone else paid!



I don't mind paying for well prepared, imaginative, exciting food, but we sure didn't get it at Ruth Chris.Has anyone ever eaten at Ruth's Chris steak house in Edmonton?
Not in Edmonton, but I have eaten at both in San Antonio, TX. Food is served Ala carte, meaning you steak, sides etc are all priced separate. Steak melts in your mouth. As far as sides, I recommend the baked potato and mushrooms. I was not impressed with the broccoli and cheese. The desserts are great too....I suggest the bananas foster...they cook it right at your table. Be expected to pay quite a bit of $ but it's worth it!Has anyone ever eaten at Ruth's Chris steak house in Edmonton?
noHas anyone ever eaten at Ruth's Chris steak house in Edmonton?
Not in edmonton but we do have one..Very good food!

No comments:

Post a Comment