Thursday, February 9, 2012

Is The Old Spaghetti Factory appropriate for a graduation dinner?

I am graduating from College in August (in Nashville), and I was just wondering if the Old Spaghetti Factory would be appropriate for a graduation dinner. Just to give you an idea, we ate at Logan's for my cousin's college graduation and PF Chang from my brother's. Do you think that the atmosphere and food is appropriate? If not, do you have any suggestions (I need for it to be moderately priced, no Ruth Chris suggestions).Is The Old Spaghetti Factory appropriate for a graduation dinner?
I think it would be a great place to hold your graduation dinner there. The ambiance of that place really lends itself to such a happy occasion. Enjoy your celebration %26amp; Congratulations :)))Is The Old Spaghetti Factory appropriate for a graduation dinner?
The Old Spaghetti Factory is a great place to have a graduation dinner. It isn't that expensive and is a really nice and yummy place.Is The Old Spaghetti Factory appropriate for a graduation dinner?
I think the Old Spaghetti Factory would be a fun place to have your dinner. I've eaten at the one in Atlanta a few times and I love the ambiance and the decor. Congratulations, Graduate!Is The Old Spaghetti Factory appropriate for a graduation dinner?
yes they have great food %26amp; lots of it. I remember for my b-day I ate fettucine alfedro %26amp; they gave a big helping. They have one here in Ohio. Hope u go there good:)
  • english to arabic translation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment