Monday, February 6, 2012

Is this dress too formal for a restaurant like Ruth's Chris?

I'm not going to Ruth's Chris but the restaurant is very similar. I don't want to over dress and be the only one there sticking out like a sore thumb because my dress looks too much like "i'm going to a dance". I don't really know what to wear to these kinds of restaurants but I want to look nice and I really love this dress. Here's the dress --%26gt;



http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/speechless-glitter-mesh-babydoll-dress



The picture doesn't really show it but there are really really tiny glitter all over the dress on the top layer that seems too look like a tulle. The glitter doesn't look over bearing but is noticeable.



Thanks for your help!Is this dress too formal for a restaurant like Ruth's Chris?
nope, i love it and i think it would be perfect :)
  • boggle online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment