Friday, February 3, 2012

RUTH'S CHRIS RIBEYE - wow wow!?

The other day I had a ribeye at ruth's chris steakhouse here on Long Island . Holy crap, not only that this was the tastiest steak I've ever had, but it was the tastiest thing i've ever tasted (and I consider myself a steak connoisseur with a lot a steak-eating experience). Did you guys have any similar experiences or I'm must have been real hungry that day?RUTH'S CHRIS RIBEYE - wow wow!?
Nope, you are right my friend!! Ruth's Chris Steakhouse is the BEST steak you can get anywhere... everyone says so. Here in Houston it is always packed. It's the best!!RUTH'S CHRIS RIBEYE - wow wow!?
I've never been to a Ruth Chris. I had the best Ribeye ever at the House of Lords inside the Sahara Hotel in Vegas. Dam it was good.RUTH'S CHRIS RIBEYE - wow wow!?
With friends who work for Ruth's Chris I get to frequent it often. Yes, their beef is unbeatable.RUTH'S CHRIS RIBEYE - wow wow!?
A steak connoisseur like you would know if it was just because you're hungry. I've never been to a Ruth's Chris Steak House, but I dearly love a wonderfully good rib eye for dinner (it's my favorite steak). I just checked their website and the nearest one is over 2 hours away. Sob, sob!
  • carolina skiff
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment