Thursday, February 9, 2012

Ruth's Chris Steakhouse?

what do you order?Ruth's Chris Steakhouse?
Oh my gosh one of my favorite places to eat. I get the petite filet mignon. It's my FAVORITE. I also suggest the sweet potato casserole and/or the garlic potatoes. Yum! Can I go with you?!



Oh just so you know the side dishes are big enough for two people, so get two and share.Ruth's Chris Steakhouse?
It is a great place to eat. Everything is really good. Depends on what you want but a steak is always a good choice. Take out a band loan before you go though as it is pricey.
They are none for their steaks. All of the side orders you have to pay for seperate. It's very pricey!Ruth's Chris Steakhouse?
My favorite steak from any restaurant is Ruth's Chris ribeye ordered medium, sometimes medium-rare. Have a side of the mashed potatoes and creamed spinach, and finish off with their bread pudding :-)



Bon apetit!
I love Ruth's Chris. I always order the Petit Filet, unless they offer a filet on the bone. I also go for their creamed spinach. Nom nom nom.Ruth's Chris Steakhouse?
I always get the petit filet and a side of asparagus. My husband also gets the petit filet, but he gets the French fries and we split both sides (they are quite large). My husband is a big guy, but the small filet is large enough for him.
I've had their steak and lobster and enjoyed it, but the world didn't stop on it's axis so to speak when I ate them. On the other hand, their asparagus with hollandaise and mashed potatoes were amazing!



Of course, if you're going to spend that much money at a steak restaurant, I'd personally recommend Morton's of Chicago. As a girlfriend of mine says: if I want BBQ I go to Ruth's Chris. If I want a good steak, I go to Morton's. The atmosphere is fantastic and the service I've received there is unparalleled (which is what you should expect at those prices...)



Then again, if you're being taken to Ruth's by someone else and it's not your choice, you can't go wrong with a petit filet and a good merlot (if you're of drinking age.)



http://www.ruthschris.com/



http://www.mortons.com/
  • dominoes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment