Friday, February 3, 2012

Ruth's Chris?

What would be appropiate to wear to Ruth's Chris. My husband is wearing a suit. Is that to dressy?

Should I wear a dress? I bought a long dress today for this occasion, is that to much?Ruth's Chris?
Yes, a long dress is too dressy, unless it's more bohemian in style. I'm assuming you mean long as in formal. Ruth's Chris is a nice steakhouse, nothing more. Your husband can wear a suit if he wants, but I would suggest a sport coat with no tie. You could wear a nice sundress with a little sweater in case it's cold inside, or any nice little summery dress. Maybe in linen. I live in the New Orleans area and we have several of these in the state. I think they originated here, if I'm not mistaken. Anyway, I have been to two of them and just about anything goes except shorts and jeans, of course.Ruth's Chris?
I assume that you are referring to a christening, please forgive me should this not be the case.Please wear what you feel comfortable in. God doesn't do fashion.Ruth's Chris?
You don't have to, but dress business casual at least. if your husband's wearing a suit, you should match him.

No comments:

Post a Comment