Monday, February 13, 2012

What is the name of the restaurant where you have had the best steak you ever had in your life?

Ruths Chris SteakhouseWhat is the name of the restaurant where you have had the best steak you ever had in your life?
I dont think u can know it



IS IN



FLORENCE

ITALY



the best CHIANINA STEAK in the worldWhat is the name of the restaurant where you have had the best steak you ever had in your life?
for me, no resturaunt has the best steak, my dad makes it the best :D. alll Lebanese people no how to make GREAT steak/ and chicken and all that and well, we just happen to be Lebanese! and im proud :)
A little unknown pub, on the most boring holiday we ever had ( a town called mudgee) but we went back for that same steak every night.What is the name of the restaurant where you have had the best steak you ever had in your life?
Entrecote, Achrafieh, Lebanon
iN ANY URUGUAYAN RESTAURANT:

THE MOST TASTY AND NATURAL COW MEAT ALL OVER THE WORLDWhat is the name of the restaurant where you have had the best steak you ever had in your life?
Keg



Sinbad on the water Surf and Turf Hala I hope!



Meat eater I see!!! :)
Texas de Brazil! Awesome place a little pricey but very good for dinner
Outback- The Melbourne.
Although I don't like its food generally, but Four seasons hotel makes the best steak I ever taste in my life. Ymmi!!
Either Chili's or 99
Mancini's Char House in St Paul MN beyond the best...perfection!
Yes I am ...will you PLEASE cut this out !



Okay , the best steaks come off MY BBQ ....right here !
can't remember, I think my mum's is better than all restaurants
no good steak here, i wish i could have one
mY GRILL LOL I MAKE THE BEST STEAKS EVER!
a small place in Prague ...



don't remember its name ... damn it was good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment