Thursday, February 16, 2012

Where should I take my sports lover/good food lover boyfriend for his birthday in October?

Just getting ideas right now... I took him to Ruth Chris's Steakhouse last year. That was probably the most I could spend on him!



Maybe less this year!



Any guys have girlfriends that planned something special for you that you LOVED!?



Any ladies plan anything for your boyfriends that they loved!?



Any guys have somewhere that they WANT someone to take them to one day?Where should I take my sports lover/good food lover boyfriend for his birthday in October?
Late fall is truffle season. Take him to an Italian restaurant that do special truffle dishes at that time. Then have drinks in a sports/cigar bar.Where should I take my sports lover/good food lover boyfriend for his birthday in October?
maybe to a football game......i dont know any

kind of sport gamesWhere should I take my sports lover/good food lover boyfriend for his birthday in October?
ESPN Zone in nyc.Where should I take my sports lover/good food lover boyfriend for his birthday in October?
I know it might be cooler out by then but since he likes sports he probably likes the out doors too...maybe plan a picnic with good yummy foods he likes and take him on a hike somewhere pretty and then eat there.

Other ideas:

bike riding trip

hot air balloon ride

couples massage at a spa

No comments:

Post a Comment