Thursday, February 16, 2012

Which have these have the greasiest french fries?

In-n-Out

Chick-fil-a

Mcdonalds

Burger King

Wing Stop

Islands

Wendy's

Ruth Chris

Bin 189

5 guys

Carl's Jr.Which have these have the greasiest french fries?
well, mcdonalds are gross.

5 guys are pretty greasy too, but they are the best.Which have these have the greasiest french fries?
Haven't been to all those places, but from my experience: In-N-Out, clearly.



Yeah, I know they peel and chop them there, but my God are they oily.



The whole chain is wildly overrated.
Hmmmmm . . . the only one's I've heard of are McD's and Burger King (called Hungry Jacks here).



I think they're both pretty ordinary - too thin and soggy - no crunch.Which have these have the greasiest french fries?
Burger King
Wow I haven't heard or eaten at half those. I think McDonalds is the worse.Which have these have the greasiest french fries?
You forgot Jiffy Lube
I don't know why but in my area Burger King ALWAYS has the greasiest fries.
I would have to say 5 guys...although they are really good!
wing stop

No comments:

Post a Comment