Thursday, February 16, 2012

XFACTOR, ANYONE AS MAD AS ME ABOUT RUTH AND LAURA IN THE BOTTOM TWO?!?

I absolutely cannot believe that Ruth or Laura were in the bottom two. Daniel should have gone in week 3 yet he is still here!!!! Neither Ruth or Laura deserved to go yet and I am RAGING!

I want to punch Chris Moyles for campaigning to keep Daniel in because its "funny". Did he think Laura's distraught face was funny?!XFACTOR, ANYONE AS MAD AS ME ABOUT RUTH AND LAURA IN THE BOTTOM TWO?!?
I AM SOOOOOOO MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laura White is GONE!!! :'( She is the BEST singer in the whole xfactor! I'm gonna cry in my sleep!!!!

Answer mine please!http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>XFACTOR, ANYONE AS MAD AS ME ABOUT RUTH AND LAURA IN THE BOTTOM TWO?!?
im FURIOUS ABOUT IT.



Are people watching the same show as me,

they are by far 2 of the best singers there and that have ever been on x factor.



ruth to win.





or maybe diana.



love them too

No comments:

Post a Comment