Monday, February 6, 2012

Best Steakhouse - Capital Grille vs Mortons vs Texas de brazil vs Ruths Chris?

I am taking my boyfriend out to dinner for his birthday. We live in Miami, so we have lots of options. I definitely want to go for a steakhouse since he is a steak freak!! Which one do you think is best out of these?



Capital Grille

Ruth's Chris

Prime One Twelve

Texas de Brazil

Morton's



Please don't say Smith %26amp; Wo's or Shula's Steakhouse because we've already been there; however, any other steakhouse ideas are welcome!!! =) Best Steakhouse - Capital Grille vs Mortons vs Texas de brazil vs Ruths Chris?
Umm...Capital Grille, definitely. It's in a whole other LEAGUE than the others! One of the top 3 meals I've ever had in my life. (You DO realize it's fine dining, yes?) Ranked in order, I would say:



1) Capital

2)Morton's

3)Texas de Brazil (it's pricey, but you get a TOOOOOOON of food...if your boyfriend's stomach is a bottomless pit, this might be worth it, but I just don't eat that much! LOL

4) Ruth's Chris



And I've never been to Prime One Twelve.



Good luck!Best Steakhouse - Capital Grille vs Mortons vs Texas de brazil vs Ruths Chris?
Ruth's Chris!!!Best Steakhouse - Capital Grille vs Mortons vs Texas de brazil vs Ruths Chris?
Houston's the best! Only 900 miles away!

No comments:

Post a Comment