Thursday, February 16, 2012

Where's the best steak you've eaten?

I don't think anyone can beat Ruth Chris's Steakhouse, although, I am from Los Angeles, ugh.Where's the best steak you've eaten?
Okay, Ruth Chris do have Delicious steaks. However I am a big fan of Morton's Steak House of Chicago. They do have restaurants nation wide.

I also like their alacarte menu for their side dishes, they are truly large enough to share around the table. Mortons Steak House of Chicago it is a very High Class Steak House.Where's the best steak you've eaten?
Give Trabuco Oaks a try.

I've been pleased with the OAK-A-BOB, Ribs, and the Kansas City Rib Steak. Of course the 2lb Cowboy steak is great to share. This is not your typical chain type of steak house. Do not wear a tie that you want to keep.

I see that there is a Ruth Chris's in Anaheim and another in Irvine. Good food but it is a large chain with more than a dozen locations in California.
Boboquivari's "Bobos" restaurant in San Francisco, Ca ~ The steaks there are perfectly aged they are so good they literally melt in your mouth "like buttuh baby" ~ oh and while your there you have to try the Garlic Crab its to die for.....Its expensive but its wort it....!Where's the best steak you've eaten?
Any restaurant that has Kobe beef from the Wagyu cow. It's ALWAYS an upscale restaurant, since many restaurants would not have the clientele to support the price of the Kobe beef.
Ruth Chris Steakhouse and Carmichael's both in Chicago IliniosWhere's the best steak you've eaten?
The keg steak house was were i had the best steak of my life it is expensive but well worth it.
My house...if not there...then almost any steakhouse in Kansas..preferably

Hereford House in KC.....Ruths Chris isnt bad..but if youre going chain..try Mortons....much better beef..
TGIFridays and Texas Roadhouse. Definately my favorite.
I love Weber is my favorite, I recommend this to all my friends.
Right here at my house in Nebraska.

No comments:

Post a Comment