Thursday, February 16, 2012

Which is a better steakhouse In Tampa, Fl ?

Ruth Chris or BernsWhich is a better steakhouse In Tampa, Fl ?
Bern's is outstanding. But I have to say that Flemming's is the best meal I have ever had.



My husband and I went there about a year ago and it was awesome.



I will admit that I have never been to Ruth Chris but have been told it is great too.Which is a better steakhouse In Tampa, Fl ?
Bern's is more nostalgic, better known for the dessert rooms. You hand pick your steak. They are both excellent though.



jWhich is a better steakhouse In Tampa, Fl ?
I would agree that Berns is superior, and worth a visit, esp. if you get the tour of the wine cellar. Great seafood as well.Which is a better steakhouse In Tampa, Fl ?
email me at hankstreet996@yahoo.com :)
  • pearson prentice hall
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment