Monday, February 6, 2012

Ruth's Chris vs. Morton's...Which is better??

I'm going to be in the Atlantic City area for my birthday and was given the choice between the two. Which steakhouse is better...food, drinks, ambiance, etc.??Ruth's Chris vs. Morton's...Which is better??
I have only eaten at the original Ruth's Chris in New Orleans, but it easily was better than Mortons. As a previous person mentioned they are two different types, New Orleans vs. Chicago.



I prefer Ruth's but you really can't go wrong with either depending upon your taste in steak.Ruth's Chris vs. Morton's...Which is better??
I have only been to Ruth's Chris.The food was soooo good! I highly reccomend it!! I am vegetarian but my husband had steak,he said it was the best steak he has ever had!! I had the chopped salad and a couple side dishes,just thinking about it makes my mouth water.....I also wanted to add that the drinks were good too,staff is very classy,well they are at the SF restaurant.You never know who you might see there,we saw a football player from the Forty Niners,pretty cool!!
Morton's by far....I had dinner at Ruth's Chris a few weeks ago.. My steak came out in the worlds' small plate that was so hot I thought for a minute I had to go to the hospital with 2ed degree burns on top of that is was swimming in 2 feet of butter...Not appealing at all...



Morton's was a wonderful experience. I am going back on Saturday night for my birthday....food is excellent!!!!Ruth's Chris vs. Morton's...Which is better??
service at Morton's has not been that great also the side dishes are not as good
Really depends on your tastes...both are delicious for different reasons. Ruth's Chris uses a butter garlic mixture they pour over the steak which is mouth watering...it's also a little more relaxed in terms of atmosphere; Morton's can be a little "old fashioned". Morton's steak has no additional flavorings...it's a perfect cut of meat. Both have huge side items since everything is a la carte so you can share one between two people easily. I personally like Ruth's Chris better...but either one will leave you fully satisfied! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!Ruth's Chris vs. Morton's...Which is better??
Ruth's Chris!
omg RUTH's CHRIS all the WAY!!! its great and you won't regret it! but i went to the one in pasadena ca and customer service was WONDERFUL... it was worth my money and time : )

No comments:

Post a Comment