Monday, February 6, 2012

Ruth's Chris Steak House prices? i'll choose best answer!?

how much do you think a good steak dinner (i.e. a filet and a couple sides), and two salad entrees (i.e. two chicken caesars) would cost? (if two of the drinks were water and one was a glass of wine)

(include tax but not tip.)Ruth's Chris Steak House prices? i'll choose best answer!?
~Definitely $80 would not be enough. I have been there only once with a friend, about 10 years ago or so (when it was cheaper, you would think) and we spent over $120.00. Everything sells on it's own, meaning entrees do not come with sides, you must pay for those separately.



We only had a relatively small steak each, 1 side each and drank Coca Cola and a glass of wine, ordered no desert.Ruth's Chris Steak House prices? i'll choose best answer!?
If you go to Ruth Chris, I think you will need about $40.00-$50.00 per person ... well ....actually you will need about $2.00 bbucks more.. because when I eat there ... I have to have buy some Rolaids... because the prices give me indigestion...and make me sssttttutter............ I usually grill my steaks at home.. I can cook em better, they cost less... and they dont give me indigestion or the stutters...!!!! have a great day....uhhh also your father might feel sorta guilty having steak and wine and you and your sis having water and chicken... shoot just fix him sumpin at home.. Im a father and that would be my choice.. have my daughter fix something at home instead of spending alot on me...
$80 won't get it at Ruths Chris. Personally I think they cost way to much for overrated food. I would suggest another steakhouse.....you can do just fine somewhere else for $80 for 3 people and for food just as good. Maybe a Saltgrass if there is one near you? Or a Logans Steak House? I'm sure your dad would enjoy it just as much.Ruth's Chris Steak House prices? i'll choose best answer!?
80 wont cover it...I've had a similar meal there...for 3 people....I'm guessing you chose Ruth's because it has a lil somethin' extra...so you have to leave a tip....
Right now they're having a summer special... TWO 3-course meals for $89.00.

Bon appetite!



(there's other places that are yummy too, that you might want to consider... if you plan on getting out of there for under $80. Don't forget, you need to add in the tip too!)Ruth's Chris Steak House prices? i'll choose best answer!?
I don't think 80 will be enough for all that for 3 people, no.
Man I hate so bad to say it, but no. Ruth Chris's is soooo good but sides as I recal are 10-15 a piece and the steaks are at minimum 20. But I guarantee your dad will likely help you out?
um, not knowing where you live you ma or may not have enuf cash.



Living in dallas, that 80 would barely cover the salads and drinks and tip for 4 ppl in upper class ruth's steak house..try online they may have prices listed on their sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment